Reference material relating to Stockbridge and its past.
- Biographies and family histories
- Books about the town and its institutions
- Maps and other references to properties in Stockbridge
- A study collection and books about local Native American history
- Biographical and topical information files
Oral History tapes can be listened to in the Archives.
Selected records are available on Microfilm reader/printer. Copies cost $.25 per page.
A photocopier is available. Copies cost $.15 per page.