Free Admission to Area Museums and Cultural Attractions.
All passes are listed in the library catalog.
117 Cooper Hill Road, Sheffield, MA
Number of passes: 1 pass: each pass admits 2 adults and 2 children
39 South Street (Rte 7), Pittsfield, MA 01201
Number of passes: 1 pass: each pass admits 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 18.
Williamsville Road, PO Box 827, Stockbridge, MA 01262
Number of passes: 1 pass: each pass admits 2 adults, and offers a half-price discount for youth age 13-18. Free to children 12 and under.
CLARK ART INSTITUTE
225 South Street, Williamstown, MA 01267
Number of passes: 1 pass: this pass admits 2 adults. Children 18 and under, and students with I.D. are always free. Entry to the Clark Art Institute is free from November 1 to May 31.
THE FOLLY AT FIELD FARM
554 Sloan Road, Williamstown, MA
Number of passes: 1 : pass admits 2 adults and 2 children.
HANCOCK SHAKER VILLAGE
Number of passes: 1 : this pass admits 2 adults and 2 youth (ages13-17). Children 12 and under are free.
87 Marshall Street, North Adams, MA 01247
Number of passes: 1 : pass admits 2 adults and 2 youth (under age 16).
MISSION HOUSE (Seasonal)
19 Main Street, Stockbridge, MA 01262
Number of passes: 1 : each pass admits 2 adults and 2 children
THE MOUNT, Edith Wharton’s Estate and Gardens (Seasonal)
2 Plunkett Street, Lenox, MA 01240
Number of passes: 1: pass admits 2 adults. Youth ages 18 and under are admitted free of charge. Pass is good from May to October.
Prospect Hill Road, Stockbridge, MA 01262
Number of passes: 1 : pass admits 2 adults and 2 children
THE NORMAN ROCKWELL MUSEUM
9 Glendale Road (Rte 183), Stockbridge, MA 01262
Number of passes: 1 : this pass admits 4 persons.
Note: children 5 and under are admitted free with an adult.
VENTFORT HALL MANSION AND GILDED AGE MUSEUM
104 Walker Street, Lenox, MA 01240
Number of passes: 1 : this pass admits 2 guests to first floor.
Museum Pass Checkout Procedures
- Passes are available to CWMARS library cardholders in good standing: having no billed items or fines over $10.00
- One patron may borrow one pass at the same time.
- Passes may not be reserved. To borrow a pass, you must present your library card at the circulation desk. By borrowing a pass you agree to the borrowing guidelines and paying the replacement cost for lost passes.
- Passes are loaned for two library days and are not renewable. They may be returned in the bookdrop. They must be returned ON TIME to the Stockbridge Library in the container provided. Borrowers will be charged $5.00 for lost or damaged cases.
- Late charges are $5.00 a day, with a maximum fine of $20.00 per pass. Borrowers who lose a pass will be assessed a replacement fee, which will be charged to the borrower’s account after two weeks.
- Call the museum before your visit to check on the most current hours, closed dates, and directions. Check out museum websites for more information.
Replacement Cost for Museum Passes:
Bartholomew’s Cobble : $100.00
Berkshire Museum $100.00
The Folly at Field Farm $100.00
Hancock Shaker Village $250.00
Mission House $100.00
The Mount $250.00
Norman Rockwell Museum $250.00
Ventfort Hall $100.00