The Library offers free or reduced admission passes to area museums and cultural attractions.
All passes are listed in the library catalog.
780 Holmes Road, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Number of passes: 1 pass: each pass admits 2 people
BERKSHIRE BOTANICAL GARDEN (Seasonal)
5 West Stockbridge Road, Stockbridge, MA 01262
Number of passes: 1 pass: each pass admits 2 adults. Free to children 12 and under.
39 South Street (Rte 7), Pittsfield, MA 01201
Number of passes: 1 pass: each pass admits 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 18.
Williamsville Road, PO Box 827, Stockbridge, MA 01262
Number of passes: 1 pass: each pass admits 2 adults, and offers a half-price discount for youth age 13-18. Free to children 12 and under.
CLARK ART INSTITUTE
225 South Street, Williamstown, MA 01267
Number of passes: 1 pass: this pass admits 1 adult. Free admission on first Sunday of the month from October through May. Always free for children under 18 and students with a valid ID.
HANCOCK SHAKER VILLAGE
1843 West Housatonic Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Number of passes: 1: pass admits 2 adults and 2 youth (ages 13-17). Children 12 and under are free.
87 Marshall Street, North Adams, MA 01247
Number of passes: 1 : pass admits 2 adults and 2 youth (under age 16).
THE MOUNT, Edith Wharton’s Estate and Gardens (Seasonal)
2 Plunkett Street, Lenox, MA 01240
Number of passes: 1: patron receives a $16 discount off admission for 2 adults ($8 discount per person). Youth ages 18 and under are admitted free of charge. Pass is good from May to October.
NORMAN ROCKWELL MUSEUM
9 Glendale Road (Rte 183), Stockbridge, MA 01262
Number of passes: 1 : this pass admits 2 patrons at a discounted rate of $10 each.
Note: children 5 and under are admitted free.
VENTFORT HALL MANSION AND GILDED AGE MUSEUM
104 Walker Street, Lenox, MA 01240
Number of passes: 1 : this pass admits 2 guests to first floor.
Museum Pass Checkout Procedures
- Passes are available to C/WMARS library cardholders in good standing: having no billed items or fines over $10.00
- One patron may borrow one pass at the same time.
- Passes may not be reserved. To borrow a pass, you must present your library card at the circulation desk. By borrowing a pass you agree to the borrowing guidelines and paying the replacement cost for lost passes.
- Passes are loaned for two library days and are not renewable. They may be returned in the bookdrop. They must be returned ON TIME to the Stockbridge Library in the container provided. Borrowers will be charged $5.00 for lost or damaged cases.
- Late charges are $5.00 a day, with a maximum fine of $20.00 per pass. Borrowers who lose a pass will be assessed a replacement fee, which will be charged to the borrower’s account after two weeks.
- Call the museum before your visit to check on the most current hours, closed dates, and directions. Check out museum websites for more information.
Replacement Cost for Museum Passes:
Berkshire Botanical Garden $100
Berkshire Museum $100
Hancock Shaker Village $250
MASS MoCA $100
The Mount $75
Norman Rockwell Museum $100
Ventfort Hall $100