June 25th – August 6th
This summer we’re reading beyond the beaten path with a summer reading program that celebrates the great outdoors and things such as hiking, camping, bugs, and more! Follow the steps below to find out how you can participate!
- SIGN UP
- Visit the Stockbridge Library towards the end of June to pick up your summer reading log from the front desk. For every twenty minutes of reading you do, color a campfire on your reading log.
- After you read for 840 minutes this summer (that’s only 20 minutes per day for the whole 6-week program), your name will be entered into our end-of-the-summer grand prize drawings.
- READ, LOG, REPEAT
- Once you read for 280 minutes, visit the Stockbridge Library to pick out a small prize from our prize basket at the front desk.
- Continue to read and log each day because once you read 840 minutes, you will be entered into our grand prize drawing. Turn your log in at the library before August 16th to be entered. Winners of the grand prize drawings will be notified later that week.
- HAVE FUN WITH US!
- Start the summer off by attending our Camp Read A Lot Kick-Off Event on the front lawn of the Stockbridge Library on Saturday, June 25 between 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. More details to come!
- Visit this page in the coming weeks for more information about all our exciting programs that will take place during our summer reading program!
Upcoming Summer Reading Activities
The Massachusetts Statewide Summer Library Program is funded by the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins, and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.