Join The Stockbridge Library for a Gingerbread House Challenge!
December 13, 2020 to January 5, 2021
Whether you are a local resident or live far away, we invite you to get creative and enter your gingerbread house into our virtual challenge.
Entries will be posted on Social Media and The Stockbridge Library website.
- Create a gingerbread house using your creative talents.
- Send a photo to The Stockbridge Library at email@example.com
- Include your name and anyone who helped to build your gingerbread house.
- The challenge is open to the general public and museum staff.
- Houses should be constructed of edible materials, aside from the base.
- By submitting your photos into this contest, you are conveying rights to The Stockbridge Library to use images for marketing purposes, including but not limited to print and social media.
- Use a clean visual background (try placing a sheet or tarp behind your gingerbread house if possible).
- Remove any clutter or background objects that may distract from the subject you are photographing.
- Take photos at a well-lit area and time of day.
- If it is too dark inside, consider shooting outside in the sunlight.
- Make sure your camera is focused on the gingerbread house.
- Photos must be at least 300 PPI (pixels per inch); Largest file size option for smart phones.
- We welcome you to include photos of the house in progress and photos of you/your family with the finished product.
Don’t forget to share your gingerbread house with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tag us with #stockbridgelibraryassociation on your own social media postings.