We are open!
- Drop-in Browsing Hours
- Curbside Service Hours
- Museum & Archives, open by appointment
- Directions to the Library
BERKSHIRE VICTORIAN CAROLERS
The Stockbridge Chamber of Commerce will host “Pop Ups on Main Street” during the month of December.
Home of Daniel and Mary Fairchild who settled in Curtisville in the late 1790’s. They had 10 children. Daniel Fairchild was one of the first Deacons for the “North Church” in Curtisville. Stockbridge Library Museum & Archives Photography Collection # 94.771
Access Zoom programs, E-books, Audiobooks, Movies, and more!
- Library Virtual Programming
- OverDrive & Libby Catalog
- Digital Streaming with Kanopy
- NYTimes & Boston Public Library
Check Out What's New
The Stockbridge Museum & Archives holds more than 500 artifacts and almost 100 pieces of fine and graphic art and a rich archival collection of Stockbridge history.Browse the Collection