The Stockbridge Library offers two monthly book clubs for our patrons and guests. The cookbook club meets on the first Thursday of each month at 12:00 p.m. and the book club meets on the second Thursday of each month at 4:00 p.m. We welcome new and existing members and their suggestions for what to cook or read next! Please join us and share your ideas for how to make our book clubs the best around. During the pandemic, book clubs will be held virtually.
Please see the event listings for this month’s selection. Learn how each club works by clicking the tab below. For more information, please call the library at (413) 298-5501 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare a recipe from this month’s cookbook. Copies of the cookbook are available for check-out at the library.
- Cookbook Club meets as a hybrid event on the first Thursday of every month at 12:00 p.m.
- In-person attendees are encouraged to bring a dish from the cookbook to share with the group as we discuss our thoughts and experiences with the book!
- Books, audiobooks, and large print books are available at the library circulation desk. Drop by to pick up a copy, or call 413.298.5501 or email email@example.com to arrange for curbside pick-up.
- Book Club meets as a hybrid event on second Thursday of each month at 4:00 p.m.
- All are welcome! New and returning members can join the meeting, even if they haven’t read the book.
We’re more social than ever!
Join us on Instagram and Facebook for news, fun photos, and more!
Be in the know about events and news!
Get regular updates on library news and events delivered to your inbox!
Join the Mailing List