The Stockbridge Library offers two monthly book clubs for our patrons and guests. The cookbook club meets on the first Thursday of each month at 12:00 p.m. and the book club meets on the second Thursday of each month at 4:00 p.m. We welcome new and existing members and their suggestions for what to cook or read next! Please join us and share your ideas for how to make our book clubs the best around. During the pandemic, book clubs will be held virtually.
Please see the event listings for this month’s selection. Learn how each club works by clicking the tab below. For more information, please call the library at (413) 298-5501 or email us at email@example.com.
- Prepare a recipe from this month’s cookbook. Copies of the cookbook are available for check-out at the library.
- For now, Cookbook Club will meet virtually to discuss and show the dishes we prepared, similar to (but different than) a typical Cookbook Club meeting.
- Please join the meeting by clicking the Zoom link.
- From our own kitchens, we can share a meal while providing very thorough social distancing.
- Books, audiobooks, and large print books are available at the library circulation desk. Drop by to pick up a copy, or call 413.298.5501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for curbside pick-up.
- Book Club meets virtually via Zoom on the second Thursday of each month at 4:00 p.m.
- All are welcome! New and returning members can join the meeting, even if they haven’t read the book.
- From our own homes, we can share book discussions while providing very thorough social distancing.